Welcome to this week’s positive life quotes! I really enjoy putting these posts together for you. In fact, I think they are my favorite posts every week. I just get so much as out other peoples insights. I hope you find value in them as well.
- “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” ~Frank Herbert
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” ~Unknown
- “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” ~Dale Carnegie
- “You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.” ~Seth Godin